Sunday 21 July 2013

White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge

This weekend I decided my baking activity would be making fudge! I love fudge, it's delicious.
So creamy and sweet!
I found a recipe online for a White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge. Chocolate, cake, and fudge!
Three of the best desserts all together in one sampling is simply perfection!
Deliciousness!
The recipe is quite simple.
There's only four ingredients:
Condensed milk
White chocolate
Vanilla extract
And sprinkles

I used chocolate filled rainbow candy-coated sprinkles instead of normal sprinkles.
And I cut my pieces rather large.
For my first time making fudge I'm quite happy with the result. I'm excited to try different types of fudge in the future especially because it is so easy to make.

Before this summer, I was one of the last people expected to learn to cook and bake. But look at me now. Cooking every day. Baking every weekend. Making delicious treats! When one is put in a situation where they have to survive, they are are forced to adapt. I was thrown into this summer, expected to cook every meal for myself. So I had to learn. And learn I have. And each day I continue to learn more techniques and try new recipes.

2 comments:

  1. I expect a tray of this, when I land at PHL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you let me use your apartment kitchen I will most certainly make some for you! :)

    ReplyDelete