Sunday 25 August 2013

A Simple Thank You

I'd like to start out with the announcement that this blog has surpassed 2,000 views!!!

I had no idea when I started this side project at the beginning of the summer that so many people would actually read it! I am truly amazed! This summer has changed my life in the best way possible. And I'm so glad to have taken y'all on parts of this wonderful adventure with me. I told myself I would not write an emotional post on here until I had less than a week left. And although its true that I do have less than a week at SERC (5 days to be exact, my how time flies), I'm not quite ready to write that post. I have so much planned for this week and so much I want to accomplish before I leave that I'd like to write my super emotional post at a later date. But I do want to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog. I've heard from so many people recently that they read my blog, but most importantly that they truly love reading it and hearing what I have been up to. So thank you, so very very much, the fact that people actually like to read what I have to say is priceless.
Words cannot express my gratitude. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment