Sunday 12 January 2014

Good Old Bay Cooking

Now that I'm back at SERC, I'm back to having access to a kitchen, which I love! For dinner on Friday, I started out simple with pasta, green peppers, and onions. Saturday I slept in late then started my day with scrambled eggs with Old Bay seasoning (one of the perks of Maryland) along with my Cheerios.

For dinner on Saturday, it was an unplanned carbo-loaded meal. I made some paprika covered onions which I mixed with some pasta sauce to top my cute bow-tie pasta. I also made some homemade fries! They were seasoned with Old Bay, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, with a dash of olive oil. Put in the oven for 12 minutes, flipped, then put in for 8 more minutes. They came out lovely seasoned and crunchy! Quite yummy! Can you tell that I've missed Maryland with their Old Bay seasoning! I don't actually know what's in it, but it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment