Tuesday 27 May 2014

Portland Adventures Part 4: Voodoo Doghnut

Because Voodoo Doghnut needs its own post! Warning delicious-ness ahead! I'm not a big fan of pink, but when it involves a box of scrumptious, I'm so on board. I think all of my teeth are sweet teeth!
Their menu is illustrated with samples in a revolving display cabinet. Just look at all of them. Honestly I wanted them all, but limited myself to two. So making a decision of which two was rather difficult.

The gentleman serving us put our choices in their own famous pink box. I got an oreo one with icing and oreo's on top and an M&M one! My friend Jade got a maple bacon glazed with bacon glaze and actual strips of bacon on top, that's the one in the bottom left of the picture on the right!

There's Jade and Emily leaving with their yummy purchases! I'm taking a creeper shot! But to the right is a picture Jade took of me and Emily with our pink boxes in front of the Voodoo sign and the rather pink store front.



And I'll just leave you with this picture of me enjoying my M&M Voodoo doughnut before the adventures of Emily, Jade, and Rachel into the Columbia River Gorge!

No comments:

Post a Comment